Monday, February 14, 2011

Suppose I choose not to Google

In case anyone is wondering why we have chosen to showcase the Google empire for this 23 Things program....
(1) There are a lot of tools and applications out there, but Google's products seem to be the most user-friendly and widely-used.
(2) With your Google account, you can sign into any of Google's products. And this limits the number of accounts you have to create. We all know how much fun it is to try and remember all those usernames and passwords.
(3) And well, Google has simply taken over. Sometimes resistance is futile.

4 comments:

  1. p.s. I'm actually an avid supporter of Google products. I love Google Chrome, for one. Not that I've used many web browsers, but I certainly prefer Chrome over IE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was actually wondering about this. Maybe it's all a conspiracy- the library is taking corporate sponsorship deals now! Eeeep!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha! Yes Leah our first pay check from Google will be here soon. lol
    Oh btw thanks! The ultrasound pic is really clear- so cool!
    :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, I know... how did we not think to apply for Google sponsorship in the planning phases? ;)

    ReplyDelete