Friday, February 18, 2011

End of Week 3 - RSS and beyond

Well, it seems that just about everyone has made it to the end of Week 3 relatively unscathed. I've been enjoying catching up with my RSS feeds. So much information, so little time. Here's one feed from Digg that caught my eye:
Obama to meet with Jobs, Zuckerberg, and Schmidt: Will the World Tilt on Thursday?
Looks like President Obama met with three very influential people yesterday. Apple, Facebook and Google will soon rule the world. ;) I enjoyed The Oatmeal comic linked at the bottom of that article.

And since I can't get enough of Portlandia, here's another video that seems appropriate for this Reader-themed week.

2 comments:

  1. As I director I would have cut that clip at 'didyouread, didyouread, didyouread'. Enjoyed it up till then, very telling about the current culture. Am blogging too much! :-)

    Does Bill G. know where Steve is? With his billions, does he care? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never too much. Keep it coming. :)

    ReplyDelete