Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Word fun

It's a Wordle!
Who knew I used the word 'images' so often.  That was a surprise.  Wordle was indeed a fun thing.

I've been aware of LibraryThing, but now I hardly ever do any leisure reading; so this is probably not the thing for me. Not that long ago I used the Visual Bookshelf app in FB, but somehow that went by the wayside. My online collection still exists - I just never see it.

Hmm, this is probably a better representation of my thoughts: chaotic and grey.





















Smilebox is actually something I've used more than once.  I love e-cards, especially since most of my family live in different parts of the world.  Being able to personalize an e-card with my own pictures has added a whole new dimension to my communication repertoire.

2 comments:

  1. Now that you've tracked down my blog, are you planning to comment on everything? ;)

    ReplyDelete